Downloadable Character Education storyboard animation,lesson plan,four worksheets and answer keys.
Internet Safety for Elementary Kids
- Grades: 4-6
- Duration: One class- About 40 to 50 minutes
- Type: Video Animation/Activity sheets/Answer keys/Lesson plan
- Characters: A young girl and a teenage girl discussing safe internet surfing.
- Audio-length: Approx. 3:30 Minutes
- 3:30 minutes of storyboard animation that will keep your student's attention
- Lesson plan on Internet Safety for elementary Grades 4-5-6 written and reviewed by seasoned educators.
- Ready-to-go, no preparation necessary, just play the video and hand-out your worksheets.
- No non-sense standard PDF and MP4 video format without any proprietary restriction.
Kids will face these choices everyday. You may be the only person that will teach them about protecting their minds. Sample "Site Seeing" below.
"Site Seeing" is a downloadable item only. The MP4 video file of about 70 MB in size and 3:30 minute in length. PDF is approx. 2 MB.
I hope you have enjoyed reading the sampler of this lesson.
This is one of my favorites!
The drawings by Shelley are awesome and the animation is very effective.
Backed by my 30-day money-back guarantee.
Still have question about our character education products? Email us at [email protected]
This a digital product only. You will not receive anything by mail or courier.