Downloadable Character Education lesson plan, four worksheets and answer keys.
This a digital product only. You will not receive anything by mail or courier.
Street Drugs Grades 4-5-6
- Grades: 4-6
- Duration: One class- About 20-40 minutes
- Type: Lesson Plan/Worksheets/Answer keys
Sample this lesson plan on drugs for grades 4 - 6
- The student will be able to describe the differences between a street drug and a medication given by a doctor/parent.
- The student will learn four types of street drugs and the effects of the drugs on the body.
- The student will demonstrate two means of walking away from a person trying to give them street drugs.
Preview one of the worksheet
I hope you have enjoyed reading the sampler of this lesson.
Don't miss out teaching our kids this very important topic.