Downloadable Character Education lesson plan, two worksheets and answer keys.
This a digital product only. You will not receive anything by mail or courier.
Street Drugs Grades 1-2-3
- Grades: 1-3
- Duration: One class- About 20-40 minutes
- Type: Lesson Plan/Worksheets/Answer keys
Sample this lesson plan on drugs.
- The student will be able to describe the differences between a street drug and a medication given by a doctor/parent.
- The student will be able to explain how something could be good for your body or how it could harm your body.
- The student will be able to name two people that he/she could talk to if someone offers them a street drug.
Sample a Worksheet